Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 11. februar 2015

Polish Me Silly Vino swatches + comparisons

Polish Me Silly Vino is a shimmery multichrome primarily shifting between blue and purple, but I also see brief flashes of other colors. You see it in 2 rich coats, 3 slightly thinner coats probably would be better. The top coat is Seche Vite.

In the bottles Polish Me Silly Vino looks a lot like Liquid Sky Lacquer Bird Of Paradise, shown HERE, and here are a few of the comparison that I also showed swatches of Bird Of Paradise, so if you want more follow this link. As you can see Vino has a darker and more blue toned purple, it’s sheerer and the shift isn’t as strong or complex as in Bird Of Paradise. 
So - let me hear what you think?
Meet all my indies here: Indies & Co.

28 kommentarer:

  1. Bird of Paradise is great; this one is nice too. I think I prefer BoP.

    SvarSlet
  2. It's beautiful, but I definitely think BoP is more impressive.

    SvarSlet
  3. It's very pretty and I like it a lot. I also like BOP too - both are lovely :-D

    SvarSlet
  4. I think they are both really pretty!

    SvarSlet
  5. They are both gorgeous, but for whichever reason I prefer vino ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  6. The blue shimmer is really nice!

    SvarSlet
  7. It's gorgeous, I like it! :)

    SvarSlet
  8. I do prefer Vino (I see it as "lighter" - contrary of heavy, not of dark) and I would wear it much more comfortably since I'm not too comfortable with every kind of duochrome :)
    BTW, I can't understand the name ("vino", in Italian, is "wine", as you probably know) :O

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's fun - for me the feeling is quite the same - but entirely opposite ;)
      No, I also wondered about the name, a bit strange...

      Slet
  9. I own BoP and I'm fully happy with it. This one is a bit different and still gorgeous, but if I had to choose between the two I'd go for BoP!

    SvarSlet
  10. i'll take vino, you can keep the other, they look really close ;)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...