Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 26. februar 2015

Starrily Milky Way swatches

Starrily Milky Way is a blue leaning purple loaded with holo micro glitters that sparkles like crazy – this is seriously a highly distracting WOW polish! The application is easy and the dry time is somewhat slow, so you don’t want too rich coats just like I always do. The finish is not gritty, but a top coat enhances it’s beauty. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite, and it wasn’t too difficult to remove.
As you know glitters normally isn't my thing - BUT when we are talking holo micro glitters, then I'm in, and I absolutely LOVE this one!!!
See my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co

36 kommentarer:

  1. Holy... wow! It's so beautiful and sparkly and the main shade is pretty!

    SvarSlet
  2. Wow....this is really gorgeous. I love it.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. it's soooo glittery! really really really super gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are absolutely right, no words can describe just HOW beautiful it is!

      Slet
  4. Oh my heart, love that bigger glitter effect! What a beauty!

    SvarSlet
  5. A beautiful glitterbomb. Like yourself I don't do glitters, but this one is just too beautiful to give a miss.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's also how I felt - and I didn't regret it - and actually it's not a problem to remove!

      Slet
  6. What a pretty colour and such lovely sparkles :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Oh, my! SPARKLY you said? it really is so!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL I think I did - I'm happy you agree :D

      Slet
  8. I opened the post and I said "OK keep breathing now". Can you belive it? :O "highly distracting" is a perfect definition *____*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I'm so happy you kept breathing :D
      But it does have that effect on me too :)

      Slet
  9. It is so beautiful ~ sparkles like the night sky!

    SvarSlet
  10. It's like the purple galaxy, it's got the perfect name and it's very pretty! :)

    SvarSlet
  11. So beautfiul, must have :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes - a must have is really what this is!!

      Slet
  12. LOL I was thinking "She... Glitters??? What...?" LOL
    I agree, this is LOVE!

    SvarSlet
  13. Looks like galaxy! ^_^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It does - and even more so in person <3

      Slet
  14. Really WOW effect! uuu I want it so much!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, I hope you get it, you will absolutely love it!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...