Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 8. februar 2015

The Never Ending Haul Story - Part 36

Welcome to part 36 of The Never Ending Haul Story!
Working my way through the overload of haul photos I have reached October, and here is October part 2 of 2...
See all nail mail from October right HERE...
- with special delivery through a friend!

- from Elevation Polish

- from Edgy Polish – worldwide delivery!

- from a friend in Hong Kong <3

- from Russia with love!

- mor nail mail from Edgy Polish!

- two TRUE lemmings that I never thought I would get, they were pricey but not completely inhumane LOL

- my first Morgan Taylors and China Glaze Choo-Choo Choose You from Ebay!

Will The Never Ending Haul Story continue?
Will Maria buy more polish?? Does she ever get enough???
Are you confused - you won't be after the next episode, if there is going to be one....;)

38 kommentarer:

  1. So many gorgeous polishes.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - I'm so pleased you like them!

      Slet
    2. Especially these 2 dark ones from Elevation Polish and of course Chanel Blue Wish <3

      Slet
  2. Rather a holographic haul here... But they do look good!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL you are absolutely right - holographic is the key word!

      Slet
  3. Rows upon rows of gorgeousness. Those Darling Divas look amazing.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thanks you so much for liking them!

      Slet
  4. What a nice haul :)
    How much was a pricey but not inhumane Chanel, I wonder? :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - I can tell you in private if you want to :)

      Slet
  5. You have soo many beauties in your stash!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy you like them - I sure do too LOL

      Slet
  6. So many beauties - Bear Pawlish, DLs and Too Fancy Lacquer :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Amo los esmaltes de Chanel y Dance Legend!

    SvarSlet
  8. Such lovely polishes to add to your collection. Loving the two lemming Chanels :-D

    SvarSlet
  9. Keep hauling Maria! I love them all!

    SvarSlet
  10. So many pretties! It's always a pleasure to see these posts :D

    SvarSlet
  11. My heart is beating...keeps on repeating...I m gonna steal this haulllllllll.... <3 <3 <3..la la la....la la la.. LOL....Thissss issss Awweessoomme as always. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha - I know what polishes to hide then, if you ever visit :D

      Slet
    2. Hahahhaha.....No wonder as you too are just 'Like" me... ;-)

      Slet
  12. Svar
    1. It is, I have swatched (not yet shown) - and wooow...

      Slet
  13. Definitely Dance Legend! And, I'm very very curious about Chanel Blue Wish! :-)

    SvarSlet
  14. can't stand this anymore, will this story ever end???
    never mind, at least i can feast my eyes on all those beauties :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I also hopes it ends sooooon *no I don't - grinning my evil grin* :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...