Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 22. februar 2015

The Never Ending Haul Story part 38

Welcome to part 38 of The Never Ending Haul Story!
Working my way through the overload of haul photos I have reached November, and here is the part 2 of 2...
See all nail mail from November right HERE...

Pretties from from Pahlish!

 Nailmail from Elevation Polish!


 Mod Lacquer gorgeousness...

A swap with Aneta/Not Copy A Cat :) 

Sparklies from Starrily!


Three new polishes from Above The Curve!


Beautiful polishes from  Let It Glitter

-  bunch of Colour Alike holos


And 3 OPI's from Ebay!

Will The Never Ending Haul Story continue?
Will Maria buy more polish?? Does she ever get enough???
Are you confused - you won't be after the next episode, if there is going to be one....;)

30 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, so many beautiful polishes.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. There are indeed a lot of pretties there! :) Wow!

    SvarSlet
  3. Those Pahlish bottles with ghosts still crack me up. So cute.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really are - and I love the polishes too LOL

      Slet
  4. Ah, Colour Alikes! :D and a swap with me :D and so many pretty holos :D

    SvarSlet
  5. Svar
    1. YES - that could be sooo fun, please move to my neighborhood :D

      Slet
  6. wow! they are so pretty! really gorgeous shades <3

    SvarSlet
  7. So many colour alikes! And those Mod Lacquers *___________*

    SvarSlet
  8. So many pretties! I've got a lot from the CA website - phew just waiting for some sun so I can wear them! Did I ever moan about the weather in Scotland - perhaps once or twice. Not great for the holos!!!! ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Nah, not at all, usually I hear you tell how sunny it is in Scotland :D

      Slet
  9. So so many beautiful polishes

    SvarSlet
  10. Ghost bottles are the top! :-) And, my favourite group is Mod Lacquer group of polishes :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are - I love those so much - too cute :)

      Slet
  11. Colour Alike holos! ^_^

    SvarSlet
  12. omg, just look at the colors of those colour alike holos <3
    and pahlish bottles are soo cute :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...