Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 22. april 2015

Above The Curve Love is a Battlefield and You're My #1 Lemming Valentine, Valentine’s Duo swatches

Today I have the Above The Curve Valentine’s Duo 2015.
Both are easy to work with and shown in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Love is a Battlefield:
Above The Curve Love Is A Battlefield is a beautiful dark wine red scattered holo with flecks in gold and purple holo.

You're My #1 Lemming Valentine:
Above The Curve You’re My #1 Lemming Valentine is a neon/bubblegum pink with lots of blue/purple/pink/orange shimmer and scattered holo – it’s sooo pretty and girly.
Do you like them - and do you have a favorite?

Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

28 kommentarer:

  1. Love is a battlefield is both a great song and a lovely polish. I''m not too keen on the other one.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right - and I kind of guessed the pink would be too girly for you ;)

      Slet
    2. That is true, but also I love seeing you wearing darker shades. You really rock them.

      Slet
    3. You will be happy to know that I this season aren't as happy with pastels etc. as I use to be in the spring - I crave darker colors, so I'm happy you like them on me ;)

      Slet
  2. They look awesome both of them. :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. A lovely deep red but what a stunning pink you have here!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yep, I thought the pink would be your choice ;)

      Slet
  4. Both are really nice, but I think I prefer the second :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are so different, so I guess it's depending on ones mood :)

      Slet
  5. Like them both :) And I wouldn't know which one is my fav, now that's an odd thing for em :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, again I think it's a mood thing LOL

      Slet
  6. Love is a Battlefield is surely hard to resist,and actually Lemming Valentine too is beautiful.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They both are very beautiful, I agree :)

      Slet
  7. I prefer the dark shade, isn't it so deep and beautiful? The pink shade is very cute too :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I think it is - I also like both, but am partial to the darker :)

      Slet
  8. That looks like a great pair of polishes :)

    SvarSlet
  9. I haven't try this brand but the colors are great! I like very much the first one! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very pretty, and I like the quality of this brand!

      Slet
  10. I prefer the pink one because of the lovely shimmer and the spring-suitable color.

    SvarSlet
  11. They're both really beautiful.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  12. they are so rich and amazing

    SvarSlet
  13. Love is a battlefield is definitely my favorite, so rich and intense!!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...