Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 10. april 2015

Above The Curve Pretend It's a Plan swatches

Above The Curve Pretend It’s A Plan is from the Doctor Who inspired collection. It's a medium purple with multicolored glass flecks, a slight duochrome effect (shift to pink) and holo!! This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think..?

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

28 kommentarer:

  1. Really pretty <3
    I love the color and holo.

    SvarSlet
  2. It looks very nice! :)

    SvarSlet
  3. I love the colour! It looks like brush strokes? That's very unusual in such a holo :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It does on the ring finger, it wasn't visible with the naked eye, but I guess the metallic part of this polish caused it!

      Slet
  4. It is pretty. A bit frosty, but pretty.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it definitely has a frosty finish as well!

      Slet
  5. It's not my color at all but I like lilac on you!

    SvarSlet
  6. Such a stunning purple. I love it :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. It's really lovely.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Actually I was a bit unsure if you would like it or not :)

      Slet
  8. The shift is very nice! And of course I love the holo effect, and the purple colour <3

    SvarSlet
  9. Love those glass flecks! :D It is a gem :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...