Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 28. april 2015

Bear Pawlish Secrets and Trigger Finger swatches

Today I have two super blingy Bear Pawlishes for you – not just blingy, but seriously blingy, my photos do not show just how blinding they are in the sun!!


Secrets:
Bear Pawlish Secrets is a light blue holo with a super strong rainbow in the sun, and it’s loaded with blue/turquoise holographic glitters. This is 2 rich coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Trigger Finger:
Bear Pawlish Trigger Finger is a BOMB of bling. bling. It has large shifting pink/orange/bronze particles/flakies and is loaded with blue/turquoise holographic glitters. This is 2 rich coats with a coat of Seche Vite
Do you like them - and do you have a favorite?
I think mine is Secrets...


Se MANY other Bear Pawlishes and my hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. Secrets is definitely my favourite of these two....;-) It's beautiful. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Also mine - but I love how unique and different Trigger Finger is..

      Slet
  2. Trigger Finger didn't win me over, but Secrets is seriously pretty.

    SvarSlet
  3. That second one is really bright and glittery but I do prefer the first one

    SvarSlet
  4. I love that Trigger Finger. Secret is not made for me.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  5. I usually love bling, but... I am not sure any of these are for me :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OK, I was pretty sure you would like the blue LOL

      Slet
  6. Super bling indeed! I'm liking both. I really like the first one and the second has a lovely colour to it - interesting :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. Both are very extravagant polishes but I love the shade of Secrets more.

    SvarSlet
  8. secrets is just so precious

    SvarSlet
  9. Definitely Secrets!! :-) Beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I thought that would be your favorite!

      Slet
  10. Don't tell it anyone..its 'Secrets'..my fav. (lol)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha - your Secret is safe with me LOL

      Slet
  11. Blue one is my favourite! It is so sparkly ^_^

    SvarSlet
  12. You know I love holos, you know I love glitters, you know my fav colour is blue *_*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - so your favorite is, hmmmm - ah yes I got it TRIGGER FINGER hahahahaha

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...