Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 18. april 2015

Chanel Bubble 155 swatches - Collaboration Saturday

My friend Elena from PicturedTinsel and I have prepared a brand new Collaboration Saturday for you!!
Chanel Bubble 155 is a delicate and very pretty pale pink with a beautiful shimmer. In the summer of 2004 Surprise 153 and Miss Pink 157 were released – and this is pure speculation, but I’m guessing Bubble 155 could be from that collection. BUT I might be wrong – do you have any information about that!? Two coats are enough, but I added an extra for these photos. No top coat.
What do you think..?
And now I wonder what Elena  has for us, let's have a look!!

17 kommentarer:

  1. It's a pretty colour and I like the shimmer :-D

    SvarSlet
  2. Nice to hear that two coats are enough. The blue-ish shimmer is very pretty in that soft apricot!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, two coats in a light shade like this one is always a nice surprise :)

      Slet
  3. Lovely shimmer! :)

    SvarSlet
  4. It's beautiful, but as you probabely expected not my colour ;o(.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  5. It is very delicate and feminine and looks really nice on you.

    SvarSlet
  6. If I ever get in the mood for nudes, I'll think of this one ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I want to be a fly on the wall the day you want to wear a nude :D

      Slet
  7. Love this combo. It's very pretty.

    SvarSlet
  8. I feel meaningless when you ask for further informations about some chanel lacquers :((((
    BTW, the title says 151 ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I see why!
      Thanks for letting me know - I have now corrected it :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...