Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 25. april 2015

Chanel Cry Baby, Color of the Year 2004 - Collaboration Saturday


Today it's Saturday, and that means Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel!
Chanel Cry Baby was the “Color of the Year” in 2004, and I feel so lucky that I found one. It looks like a super shimmery pink in the bottle, but it is a multi-color shimmer with a lot of pink shimmer in a clear base. You can use it as a topper and/or an enhancement of the naked nail, just to add a little sparkle. I have chosen to show it as a topper in one single coat. The black underwearis A-England Camelot and the pale baby pink is Barry M Rose Hip. I added a coat of Seche Vite for these swatches.
What do you think?
Let's see what Elena has for us today - click HERE!

24 kommentarer:

  1. So gorgeous! I love it over pink!!

    SvarSlet
  2. It's gorgeous and really stands out on the black. Kinda cute on the pink too :-D A real gem Maria :-D

    SvarSlet
  3. The black and pink do go so well together.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I always loved those two in combination!

      Slet
  4. It is interesting. I wouldn't have picked it myself (no surprise there :D ), but I think it is not a bad choice for taking some of the edge off some manis. It looks super girly over pink base, but it still looks edgy over black.

    SvarSlet
  5. Cry Baby is a real nice one. I love it on black :o).

    Kind reards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  6. I LOVE this combination of colors!! Very nice manicure! :D

    SvarSlet
  7. I love it! It reminds me of Revlon Grapefruit Fizz, one of my first topper love :D

    SvarSlet
  8. I'm a sucker for such light colored toppers!

    SvarSlet
  9. Super Girly and super shiny! Outstanding! <3

    SvarSlet
  10. I think it's a beautiful "extra" on many nail polishes :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...