Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 11. april 2015

Chanel Surprise 153, 2004 swatches - Collaboration Saturday


It's Saturday and you know what that means?
Yes, it's time for at new Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel!
Chanel Surprise 153 is from summer 2004. It’s a pale gold, and in the bottle it looks like it has a green hue – but on the nails I don’t see it. The finish is a shimmery metallic. Two coats are enough, but I added an extra for these photos!
PS: This is the "Made in USA" Version, but the "Made in France" is identical, I have both!
Do you like this pale gold..?
Now let's see what Elena has for us today, just follow this link: PicturedTinsel!

My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

12 kommentarer:

  1. It's a nice one and looks good :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. Well, again a Chanel 'took my by surprise', because I didn't even know it exists. By the way, I had the chance to grab Cobra, Cassis, Strong, Cosmique and Forbidden. I'm s happy, especially about Cobra and Cassis. :o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - oh wow, I'm happy to hear that - great haul!

      Slet
  3. Very classy and beautiful indeed!!

    SvarSlet
  4. I am sure this color would make my fingers look sooo red! But it's good to have it in a collection fur sure.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Gold polish can be demanding - but you are right, I'm happy to have it in my collection!

      Slet
  5. I'm not sure about it :( Maybe in my head I would have seen that in autumn/winter, IDK... :(

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hmmm, I'm not sure gold has any "time of year" in my head LOL

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...