Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 21. april 2015

Colour Alike 495, 496 and 497, PZN coll. swatches

Today I have three polishes from the Colur Alike PZN collection.
They have a subtle holo effect, are easy to work with, the dry time is good and the finish is very shiny. They are not scented, but my nose picks up a slightly sweet perfumed scent, like a weak Dior Waterlily…
They are shown in two coats BUT they can be used as one-coaters, so I’m guessing they will be great for stamping.

495:
Colour Alike 495 PZN is a pretty blue, not sapphire blue but close. My eye catches a weak green hue.

496:
Colour Alike 496 PZN is a teal leaning green with a beautiful glow.

497:
Colour Alike 497 PZN is a beautiful purple with a weak pink glow like in duochrome tendencies.
All in all I was really pleasantly surprised by this to me new brand, and both the price and shipping is really affordable - shop HERE!

My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

32 kommentarer:

  1. Oh yeah, Maltanka is great for stamping, Bamberka looks gorgeous and I like the purple one, Jeżyce. I have all of them, they are well opaque.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, they have names - I couldn't find them on the website...
      Yes, they are very opaque and nice to work with!

      Slet
  2. Gorgeous all three of them, but I think you know which one I love the most right?
    The purple one....yeeees.....hahaha....;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha WHAT a big surprise LOL - it's also my pick ;)

      Slet
  3. nice post as always :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
  4. All three are gorgeous, but 496 is my favourite of the lot.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I thought it might be, it IS after all green ;)

      Slet
  5. I'll sure check out the blue one, but they are all beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  6. One better than another! Great swatches! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Ooh la la, these all look great! :)

    SvarSlet
  8. They all look stunning. I love CA polishes and they service they offer is amazing too. They always arrive less than a week to Scotland. :-D I think CA is probably my favourite 'Economy' brand! :-)

    I noticed the ones I've been using lately have had a fainter smell as well. But I alway notice it. Reminds me of jelly candy like a faint Haribo.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's wonderful to hear, especially since you are in Scotland!
      Yes, it's definitely a Haribo LOL - I recently received the latest collection, and they seem less scented at least on the swatch stick, so I look forward to trying them on my nails!

      Slet
    2. Yeah I got most of the new collection as well. I passed on the two creamy ones but got all the others! All the holos and the 4 shimmer ones. They look fabulous in the bottles :-D

      Yeah I'm really pleased that I can received them incoming :-D

      Slet
    3. I got 4 holos and 2 shimmers :)

      Slet
  9. A nice threesome and my favourite would be the Blue

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is such a pretty blue - but I think I go with the purple and the blue as my second :)

      Slet
  10. They are nice, but the holo doesn't really convince me, especially after having received my new Llarowes yesterday ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well - it really isn't a fair comparison :)

      Slet
  11. They all are pretty, it's good to know they could be useful stamping polishes!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They reallly are - and they must be as they are this opaque!

      Slet
  12. Love them! Clearly 495 is my fav but the others are amazing too :)

    SvarSlet
  13. All of them are solid holos. 495 is the prettiest for me.

    SvarSlet
  14. Gorgeous Blue, Super Gorgeous Green and Mind blowing purple....<3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
  15. Gorgeous polishes and swatches! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...