Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 29. april 2015

Darling Diva Sassy Ass Mouth, Drag Queen cool. swatches


Darling Diva Sassy Ass Mouth is a gorgeous dark magenta holo from the Drag Queen collection. Do I like it – no, I love it to bits, it’s perfection in a bottle! This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite. 
So, what's YOUR verdict..?

Se my many Darling Diva polishes and hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

28 kommentarer:

  1. My jaw has dropped, wow! What an intense and gorgeous shade, what a holo!

    SvarSlet
  2. Wow, this is superbeautiful.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. It is lovely. Quite sexy colour and that rainbow is beautiful. I like it and I understand why you love it.

    SvarSlet
  4. The colour is not really my thing to be honest! But the holo effect is stunning.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I know, you aren't into the magentas - but yes, the holo is outstanding!

      Slet
  5. What a pretty! It's stunning *_*

    SvarSlet
  6. Vampy and beautiful, me like...lol...;-)

    SvarSlet
  7. This is stunningly beautiful <3

    SvarSlet
  8. Wow...... Just so so gorgeous

    SvarSlet
  9. It's a real stunner, I love it :-D <3

    SvarSlet
  10. so rich and full and pretty

    SvarSlet
  11. Looks as if it was made for me :o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It does- but I'm convinced it was made for me ;)

      Slet
  12. Woooooohhhhhh Maria! what a color!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yuo, this is the stuff dreams are made of!

      Slet
  13. I totally agree with you. In your photos it has some kind of fire which is stunning!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...