Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 26. april 2015

Elevation Polish Yeti Hides In The Mini Apple swatches


Elevation Polish Yeti Hides In The Mini Apple was the LE in the Minneapolis collection February 2015.
It’s a really beautiful red holo with red glass flecks. The holo is fairly strong in the sun, but also slightly visible in artificial light. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you love it as much as I do?

In the mood for more indie swatches and many more Elevation Polishes?? Click here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. Love it. It is very refreshing and it looks like a happy colour.

    SvarSlet
  2. What a nice orange. <3

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a bright red - maybe you monitor needs a calibration?

      Slet
  3. It looks with a touch of orange to me and I have to admit it's very eye catching and lovely!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hmmm, maybe you monitor also needs a calibration, i is a bright red, and you are right, very eye-catching!

      Slet
  4. It looks as if it has got a bit of orange in it? It is beautiful, I like it :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, it is a bright orange, maybe in the bottle is does have a slight orange hue...

      Slet
  5. It's a gorgeous red with lovely sparkles. :-D

    I must admit I'm seeing red and not much orange! I think the holo effect does make it look slightly orange-like in the bottle! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you are right about the bottle thoughts :)

      Slet
  6. Wow... That is a really great colour!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like it - and I agree, it really is :)

      Slet
  7. Wow, that's bright and pretty!

    SvarSlet
  8. It is beautiful :) Santa's suit has to be that shade *_* LOL

    SvarSlet
  9. The perfect red! Though I don't get the name.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ahh, there are Yeti's in many of the collections, they are very limited and hence illusive ;)

      Slet
  10. Ohhwww Sooowww jellycious! love it. <3

    SvarSlet
  11. Strong, refreshing and beautiful :-) I definitely see white flowers on it! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...