Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 8. april 2015

Ellagee Mother Knows Best swatches

Ellagee Mother Knows Best is from the Villainous Holo-ween collection. It’s a dark plum holo with a touch of maroon, and it’s holo effect is super strong in the sun and more or less visible in other light settings. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this dark beauty?

Meet my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

25 kommentarer:

  1. Hmmm... elegant, but the name... mothers don't always know best ;P

    SvarSlet
  2. Holo is making normall maroon quite an interesting shade...hmmm....mother knows best... ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it does help, normally maroon can be tricky!

      Slet
  3. It's beautiful, but not on my nails. In this case, for sure I know better than mother does. ;o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  4. I love the name because it reminds me of late Joan Rivers (she had a show called "Joan knows best?") and in my book she is one of the greatest TV villains so it makes perfect sense considering the name of the collection. :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's fun how names can make us think of completely other stuff, isn't it :)

      Slet
  5. I do! It reminds me of autumn/winter seasons :)

    SvarSlet
  6. It looks amazing!

    SvarSlet
  7. It sure is a dark beauty and yes I like it!

    SvarSlet
  8. I do, it's so vampy and gorgeous. :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. I like this one. It's so deep and dark and has the lovely holo-ness :-D

    SvarSlet
  10. I think it is a really funny name for this polish :D

    SvarSlet
  11. I would love this polish for fall!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, it really is perfect for fall!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...