Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 9. april 2015

Emily de Molly Dead and Dreaming swatches


Emily de Molly Dead and Dreaming is a gorgeous dark red-toned purple holo with blue and purple glass flecks and copper micro glitters, I love it. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love it!!!

I bought it from NorwayNails - use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

32 kommentarer:

  1. What a beauty!

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. This looks great beautiful colour. :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. Another gorgeus one... it's so rich!

    SvarSlet
  4. Very gorgeous shade. Loved it (:

    SvarSlet
  5. No wonder you love it - it is lovely :D

    SvarSlet
  6. I guess you know by know that this is my kind of color!

    SvarSlet
  7. And I too loveeeeeeeeee it...<3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
  8. Gorgeous swatches!

    SvarSlet
  9. Emily de Molly has so many beautiful shades, this one is no exception, awesome! :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. I love it too, it's another winner from EdM! :)

    SvarSlet
  11. Stunning purple! It looks super pretty :-D

    SvarSlet
  12. A rich lovely looking polish

    SvarSlet
  13. Svar
    1. You are so right, nobody can LOL (at least not me) ;)

      Slet
  14. I was talking about Emily de Molly's with a friend just a few days ago... sadly I have never tried any of their lacquers but that speech made me want to buy a couple of them :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You really should, they are amazing - I can promise you that!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...