Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 27. april 2015

Fancy Gloss Majestic Magenta swatches


Fancy Gloss Majestic Magenta is as the name implies a gorgeous magenta scattered holo. It’s fairly opaque in the first coat, but this is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like it?

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

38 kommentarer:

  1. Hey maria, my wishlist is getting too long because of you! Not fair!
    What a BEAUTY. Love these shades. And holo makes it perfect!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Uh oh *red cheeks, looking down* hahahaha
      I also love magenta, sooo much!

      Slet
  2. Very pretty! Holo effect is so nice on shades like this :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, holo can be pretty even if it's not super strong..

      Slet
  3. Lindo!!
    Você e seus esmaltes lindos..amei!


    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like it - and my polishes :)

      Slet
  4. I love this colour, it is really something!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I, and I was sure you would too :)

      Slet
  5. Ohhh, this is beautiful :) And the name says all itself - it is majestic :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is - and yes, it really is majestic :)

      Slet
  6. It's really beautiful! I love it. :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. It is quite classy looking!

    SvarSlet
  8. What a wonderful shade!!! <3

    SvarSlet
  9. It is really gorgeous, one of those beauties that I would gladly steal from you! :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. I love those Fancy Gloss Holos :o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  11. It's such a nice and pretty holo :-D

    SvarSlet
  12. Outstanding! Gorgeous! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...