Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 26. april 2015

Floral Mercy nail art


The base color is Colors by Llarowe – CbL Mercy, see swatches HERE, and I dabbed a few brush strokes on the ring finger and pinkie and dotted the other two with Cupcake Polish Elizabeth, see swatches HERE. The rest I painted with acrylic craft colors and the top coat is Seche Vite.
Do you like it?

Meet my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

28 kommentarer:

  1. Super cute design! I like it really much

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear it, thanks a lot :)

      Slet
  2. I like the flowers you created :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you do - thanks a lot Aneta!

      Slet
  4. Gorgeous flowers on the wonderful base. I like the little dots - the two colours work well :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww - happy you like it, thank you so much Ananka!

      Slet
  5. What lovely Nail Art! A lonely base colour.

    SvarSlet
  6. Simple dots are so rare on your blog that they immediately drew my attention. I love your execution.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I need to do more dotticures, I actually love them - thank you so much Vedrana!

      Slet
  7. Svar
    1. That's sweet music to my ears, thanks a lot Helena!

      Slet
  8. Love it! It is absolutely perfect :)

    SvarSlet
  9. I like the shape of the flowers and the shimmery base.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Julia, I'm happy to hear it!

      Slet
  10. Well...well...well...another awesome flower manicure...<3

    SvarSlet
  11. My kind of base colour and adorable flowers! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I also love that base - thank you so much Tanja!

      Slet
  12. I like the flowers on that base.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  13. The flowers are wonderful!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...