Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 17. april 2015

Floral nail art: I carol about flowers


The base color on the two middle fingers is Liquid Sky Lacquer Wyld Pixie, see swatches HERE and on the rest it’s OPI I Carol About You, see swatches HEREI painted the floral nail art with acrylic craft color and the top coat is Seche Vite.
This nail art has been in my reserve folder a while. It was from my long uninspired period and I wasn't completely happy about the flowers... Do you like it?

Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

32 kommentarer:

  1. Yes, definitely....I like it... <3 You are awesome. :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. On one hand it's nice, on the other hand it's a bit too busy for me. ;o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Fair enough :D Is it the flowers or the holo I wonder :)

      Slet
  3. I like it, I don't know why you waited so long to show it to us!

    SvarSlet
  4. I like them a lot, great colours :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm pleased to hear it, thanks a lot Aneta!

      Slet
  5. I like the color choice and your painting of course :)

    SvarSlet
  6. I always loved your hand painted flowers and this one is no exception! Wonderful!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are most kind, thanks a lot Andrea :)

      Slet
  7. Love it. These colours work so well together and your flowers always bring smile to my face.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, what a sweet thing to say thanks a lot Vedrana!

      Slet
  8. Looks very cute! :)

    SvarSlet
  9. I like it, not your best mani I think, bur still, it's cute. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm pleased to hear it, thanks a lot Ann-Sofie!

      Slet
  10. Cute! Always love your nail arts. They make me happy!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are so sweet, thanks a lot Miriam :)

      Slet
  11. Beautiful! When you show looks like this, with only a couple nails painted, I think "I might be able to do this". Then I remember my freehand efforts and think "I would need a LOT more practice to do this". :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. hahaha, I'm sure you give yourself too little credit, thanks a lot Karen!

      Slet
  12. Oh wow such pretty nail art :-D

    SvarSlet
  13. Happy that you got it out from your reserve folder, beautiful :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it, thanks a lot Tanja!

      Slet
  14. OOOhhh, what a lovely colour combo! :D And IMHO the flowers are quite perfect ;)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...