Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 19. april 2015

F.U.N lacquer Blessing (H) swatches

F.U.N Lacquer Blessing (H) is the same polish as Blessing, see it HERE with added fine and micro holo glitters. The multichrome shift is still very strong, but it is muted just a little bit by the glitters, and green is the dominante color closely followed by purple. The flashes of blue, red and gold depending on the angle are therefore also less visible than in the original version! This is 2  easy coats and a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it stunning..?

See hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. I'm just waiting for mine. It's still on it's way from Singapore :o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. Love both versions, but this one I like a bit better. It really is stunning.

    SvarSlet
  3. Oh my, what a gorgeous sparkle!

    SvarSlet
  4. I love the hologlitters in it, but not so much the colour.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I like it - but I also don't totally disagree :)
      But those glitters <3

      Slet
  5. I'm not crazy about the colour to be honest, but the glitters are gorgeous :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Wow.... A lovely sparkly look!

    SvarSlet
  7. Certainly is stunning *faints* I do love this one a lot :-D <3

    SvarSlet
  8. All fine qualities of polishes in one bottle....Extremely beautiful. <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, they sure know how to make them, don't they :)

      Slet
  9. It's super pretty and complex... thank you for your swatches!

    SvarSlet
  10. Now THAT's the way to do duo/multichrome lacquers *_*

    SvarSlet
  11. For me this polish is a little over-loaded. But it's interesting anyway!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very in your face - but I love it anyhow LOL

      Slet
  12. Very complexed and stunning! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...