Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 16. april 2015

Glam Polish Bam, Knockout coll. swatches

Today I  have swatches of the third of the 6 polishes from the Knockout coll. - a gorgeous holo called Bam!
Glam Polish Bam! is from the gorgeous Knockout collection spring 2015. It is a truly beautiful turquoise-teal holo with a super strong effect, and you might remember I’m no friend of teal, but this one is just enough turquoise – and I absolutely love it!!!. It is fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it beautiful..?

Many more indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. Stunning!! I just wish more and more I was rich!! :-D Would buy them ALL.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I'm not rich, but I bought them all ;)

      Slet
  2. I like such light teals oder dark mints for spring! *_*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I, actually it's a new craving for me :D

      Slet
  3. It is gorgeous and so summery.

    SvarSlet
  4. Wow me ha robado el corazón, precioso

    SvarSlet
  5. Bam is really pretty and has stunning holo effect :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. Simply BAM! :o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  7. Yes, this one does a big BAM directly to my head! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yep, in mine too or rather in my heart ;)

      Slet
  8. It surely is :) Love this collection and love the fact you're liking this teal ;) It is so lovely on your nails (well, I would definitely love it on mines too LOL) ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it really took me by surprise - and I love it sooo much!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...