Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 13. april 2015

Glam Polish Bang, Knockout coll. swatches


Glam Polish Bang! is from the gorgeous Knockout collection spring 2015. It is an absolutely gorgeous fuchsia holo loaded with holo micro glitter – instant love! It is super opaque in one coat, but this is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite. The dry time between coats was good!
If you are a regular reader I don't have to tell you just HOW much I loooove this one :D

See hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. Ohhhhhh myyyyy...Love love love ittttt...<3

    SvarSlet
  2. So much sparkle! That one would be my choice for pedi for summer.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It definitely would be perfect - also for that!!

      Slet
  3. Åååh vad fint! Älskar rosa/röda holos

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Det gør jeg også - og den er virkelig fin <3

      Slet
  4. Lol no wonder it's from the Knockout collection! It really is a knockout! Seriously stunning polish. Love it :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. Bang! that is the blingest bling can get, and I'm loving it! I thought I would love the green one better, but I prefer this one instead!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's difficult to choose - that's why I bought all of them hahaha

      Slet
  6. Wow, so gorgeous.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  7. I think it's gorgeous. I must admit that I find the names of this collection a little bit stupid :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I do think they are knockouts - so I think it's a good name :D

      Slet
  8. Amazing!!! And can I say I just love the name??? It is perfect for it :D

    SvarSlet
  9. Amazing colour and beautiful micro particles :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...