Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 20. april 2015

Glam Polish Ka-Boom, Knockout coll. swatches

Here is the fifth of the six polishes from the Glam Polish Knockout collection, the gorgeous purple holo Ka-Boom!
Glam Polish Ka-Boom! is from the gorgeous Knockout collection spring 2015. It is a gorgeous purple holo with a super strong effect, even out of the sun – and I love it!!!. It is fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
It's gorgeous, don't you think..?

You find my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

32 kommentarer:

  1. Oh yes, It's super gorgeous. <3

    SvarSlet
  2. so gorgeous! I could not resist a purple holo!! (but I also love the red from this collection very much!)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Neither can I - yes it also is fantastic!

      Slet
  3. I don't think you've mentioned how gorgeous it is :D
    It is lovely.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. hahahaha, I haven't - but yes, now you ask me, I do think it's gorgeous :D

      Slet
  4. As always with Glam Polish; stunning!!

    SvarSlet
  5. Very powerful shade and effect. Love it.

    SvarSlet
  6. Wowsa! Now we're talking....this is soooo my kind of polish....haha. ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Go get it while you can, it's totally worth it!

      Slet
  7. so gorgeous <3 Love this shade <3

    SvarSlet
  8. I love purples like this one, it's super pretty! And the rainbows!!

    SvarSlet
  9. What a lovely looking polish

    SvarSlet
  10. It definitely is! I think that I would be able to wear a lacquer like that from September to February no-stop! :D

    SvarSlet
  11. Oh, it's so pretty! And purple <3 :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yep to both - Just the way I love 'em ;)

      Slet
  12. A typical Maria-shade :) Looks good on you!

    SvarSlet
  13. Svar
    1. I thought you might - and it really is!!

      Slet
  14. What a gorgeous purple holo, I'm loving it :-D

    SvarSlet
  15. So beautiful.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...