Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 21. april 2015

Glam Polish Pow - Knockout coll. swatches

And here is the last of the 6 polishes in the Knockout collection - it's Pow!
Glam Polish Pow! is from the gorgeous Knockout collection spring 2015. It is a super girly pink holo loaded with holo micro glitter! Sometimes pinks can be abit too much for me, but I loved this one. It is fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite. The dry time between coats was good!
Do you like it?

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

29 kommentarer:

  1. Sparkling cutesy in a bottle :)

    SvarSlet
  2. What are you doing to me Maria, showing all these amazing beauties here? My heart is crying...!! :-P :-P Just kidding, it's more like I want to droole. LOVE IT!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - stoooop drooling all over my screen :D

      Slet
  3. I love a pretty pink holo glitter! I need to look into this collection seeing as it's Australian!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You should, but I warn you, Glam Polish is highly addictive once you get the first ;)

      Slet
  4. Amazing! Just amazing :D
    I see why you love it :D

    SvarSlet
  5. Isn't it super pretty and cute?? ^_^

    SvarSlet
  6. Denne kommentar er fjernet af forfatteren.

    SvarSlet
  7. Not my cup of tea, but I can see this one on hip bridesmaids.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Nah, I know pink isn't you - but yes, that would be a cool choice :)

      Slet
  8. This is so amzingly sparkly and pretty! I would get it for myself but I am not a glitter-fan-girl :(

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Normally I'm also not, but the micro glitters aren't that hard to remove ;)

      Slet
  9. Super girly and super cute and beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. I didn't buy this one, but I like the look of the iridescent glitters in it :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It makes it stand out in a wonderful way!

      Slet
  11. This one is amazing. It's really interesting and looks lovely :-D

    SvarSlet
  12. Well, that's really POW! <3.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  13. It's amazingly gorgeous beauty! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...