Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 17. april 2015

Glam Polish Zap, Knockout coll. swatches

As the fourth of the six polishes in the Knockout coll. I have Zap!
Glam Polish Zap! is from the gorgeous Knockout collection spring 2015. It’s a swampy yellow-green, not really a favorite color nor a good match with my skin, but since I love the other polishes in this collection, I thought, well, let’s give it a try. And it still isn’t a favorite color, but it’s far from as bad with my skin as I thought it would be, and the holo is super strong!!
Do you like this type of color, and can you wear it?

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

28 kommentarer:

  1. It's totally not my colour but still I'm attracted some how, it's different!!

    SvarSlet
  2. Such an interesting colour. I love how vibrant it is.

    SvarSlet
  3. I agree, it's actually looking alright on your skin tone.
    I didn't buy this one myself. Not because I don't like it, I just didn't feel like it :)

    SvarSlet
  4. very vibrant.I love the gold sparkle. :D

    SvarSlet
  5. Zap is the right name for this bright color! I think it looks terrible with almost any skintone but the color is cool anyway :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Oh wow, what an impressive shade, it would look good on a red haired woman maybe?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. If her skin isn't too pale, then possibly!

      Slet
  7. Oh wow I do like it :-D It looks really nice :-D

    SvarSlet
  8. Very unusual, I love it! :)

    SvarSlet
  9. Somehow I like it ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I was kind of guessing you would, normally you like this type of shade I have noticed...

      Slet
  10. Vibrant and very unusual shade. You got it right. Close up is very beautiful.

    SvarSlet
  11. I have a thing for this kind of colour lately, and that's why I got caught by this one from the very first time!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think it is a color that most either lover or hate - but I'm in the middle with this one LOL

      Slet
  12. IMO all shades are perfect, with this super holo finish :D It works well with your skin tone, I like it very much ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm glad you think it works with my skin tone :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...