Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 8. april 2015

Ice Polish Rainbow Fish swatches

Ice Polish Rainbow Fish is part of the Friends coll. spring 2014, and it’s a holo jelly. It’s a pretty darkish cobalt blue, slightly purple leaning in some light settings. The holo is subtle and it dries semi-matte – so this is 2 coats and a coat of Seche Vite.
I think it's a pretty blue, do you like it?

Meet my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

30 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous blue!!! *instant love*

    SvarSlet
  2. So bright! Maybe this will give spring a hint to come over and do it's magic!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - we have had a lot of sun lately here, so maybe it did. But the effect is not strong...

      Slet
  3. What a gorgeous blue, so vivid!

    SvarSlet
  4. It's a really nice blue, I like it :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. The colour is really nice. It would have been even more awesome with more holo in it :)

    SvarSlet
  6. It's a pretty blue. <3

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  7. It's a lovely shade of blue, I like it :)

    SvarSlet
  8. It is a beautiful colour and looks so wonderful on you.

    SvarSlet
  9. I like this happy bright blue!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I agree often I think bright colors also gives me the happy vibe LOL

      Slet
  10. Wooohhh....it really is a gorgeous blue... :-)

    SvarSlet
  11. Oh my... Stunning! <3

    SvarSlet
  12. super awesome color, love it <3

    SvarSlet
  13. LOVE *_* Now I want it so badly... ahhh, I'll try to forget about seeing it :P

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...