Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 7. april 2015

Kiko Imperial Purple and Mint swatches

This afternoon I have two random Kiko polishes!

Kiko 496 Imperial Purple:
Kiko 496 Imperial Purple is a really beautiful dark plum purple. This is two easy coats with a top coat!

Kiko 526 Mint:
Kiko 526 Mint is a darker version of 389 Mint Milk that I love so much – but just as beautiful. Thank you so much Tanja for sending me this one <3 It’s a cream polish with a good opacity in the first coat, but this is two easy coats with a top coat. 
Do you like them - and your favorite is..?
I love both, maybe the mint more in spring and summer - and the purple plum in fall and winter!

My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram


28 kommentarer:

  1. They are both very pretty and vibrant. I prefer Imperial Purple, both as a colour and how it looks on you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hmm, I cannot choose, today I think Mint is my favorite :)

      Slet
  2. Beautiful colors! I love Kiko nail polishes :)

    SvarSlet
  3. They are so pretty <3 KIKO nail polishes are very nice :)

    SvarSlet
  4. I have the second one but not the first, I love their colours!

    SvarSlet
  5. Both are really nice but my favourite is the green :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. Both colors are beautiful but despite enjoying something more fun, I really like Imperial Purple, pure elegance!

    =D
    Antonia / Rock ur Nails!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - but Mint is so beautiful for spring and summer ;)

      Slet
  7. Two real gorgeous polishes!

    SvarSlet
  8. Both are gorgeous...plum purple suits you very well... :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. Hmmm....it's quite a long time ago, I've been wearing a creme polish. Thanks for that inspiration :o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, me too LOL - but for spring and summer I love them...

      Slet
  10. Mint...oh I love that. The other one is gorgeous too. I have a shade like that from Kiko only it has shimmer in it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I, it's fabulous. MMM that also sounds like a really lovely polish!

      Slet
  11. Both beautiful lacquers but I only own the mint one - and love it very much :D

    SvarSlet
  12. Mint is so bright it almost looks like a neon mint :)

    SvarSlet
  13. My favourite is Kiko 526 Mint, but I have to say that they both require some flowers on! ;-) :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I think you are right - but I still love them, and thank you for the beautiful Mint!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...