Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 30. april 2015

MOD Lacquer American Dreams, Mid Century Mod coll. swatches


MOD Lacquer American Dreams is from the Mid Century Mod coll., spring 2015. It’s a gorgeous red with a gold flecks that makes it lean a little bit towards orange in the bottle, but once on the nail it is a bright red. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it gorgeous..?

See my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. It's really nice and bright! I like the golden flecks too :)

    SvarSlet
  2. It looks so glamorous. I love it.

    SvarSlet
  3. Just another perfect shade of red of yours ... :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, and yes, I guess I have many gorgeous reds :D

      Slet
  4. One word comes to my mind - HOT.

    SvarSlet
  5. It's a gorgeous and sexy red. I like the flecks, that adds to it :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. I love it! Reds like this is my kryptonite! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - also mine ;)
      And magenta, and purple, and :D

      Slet
  7. What a gorgeous red!

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  8. It's really beautiful. <3

    SvarSlet
  9. It reminds me somehow of O·P·I The Spy Who Loved Me, just with less flakes... beautiful!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...