Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 20. april 2015

Moo Moo's Signatures Moo's Heart swatches

Moo Moo’s Signatures Moo’s Heart is a beautiful blood red crelly with tiny gold-coral and pink-ruby flakies, I love it, it’s so interesting and “alive” because of the amazing and absolutely not shy flakies. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it just gorgeous?

Meet my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, the colour is amazing...but I want that super-cute bottle!! *LOL*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yep, the bottles is uber adorable - and fortunately the polish is too :)

      Slet
  2. That is absolutely gorgeous, I love it!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear it - it really is :)

      Slet
  3. It looks simply edible (and tasty at that) :D

    SvarSlet
  4. I first thought I would buy it just for the cute label ^_^, but actually the polish itself is gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, even more so that I hoped for when I bought it!

      Slet
  5. This reminds me of a bunch of lacquers I own and LOVE deeply. I don't wear much red but this is the kind I do :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have a lot of reds to - but none as deep and shimmery as this one :)

      Slet
  6. Wow, that's what I call red! :D

    SvarSlet
  7. It's a beautiful shade of red. The shimmer makes it perfect!

    SvarSlet
  8. woah the red is stunning! :)

    SvarSlet
  9. Well, this is a real red! It looks stunning on your nails! :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. Such a gorgeous red. I really, really like it :-D

    SvarSlet
  11. Red + flakies = gorgeous. I love it.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  12. Wooohhh! you can say it 'heavenly beauty' ! <3 <3 <3 What a polish!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...