Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 5. april 2015

Nail mail March 2015

These beauties arrived in March!

March 2nd:

 Valentine polishes from Pahlish!

Two beauties from Elevation Polish!

March 4th:
Polishes for review from Hypnotic Polish!

March 5th:
The cat charms and the pretty polishes made me buy the first polishes from Paws by Eddie!!

- and another brand new to me is Lacquester!

March 9th:
My first order from Polishinail.com!

March 23rd
Four new beauties from ILNP/I Love Nail Polish!

March 25th
A lovely and huge nail mail from Hypnotic Polish :D

- and two pastels from Mint Polish!

March 26th
And last but not least three pretty pastels and a gorgeous red from Polish My Life!!

Meet my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

18 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous upon gorgeous upon gorgeous. :D

    SvarSlet
  2. Great haul! I love seeing your haul posts :-D

    SvarSlet
  3. Beautiful haul, like always :-) All El Corazon seem very interesting :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are - and I showed swatches a little while ago!

      Slet
  4. Wow...I envy you, you got your ILNPs already. Mine got stuck somewhere in France for 2 weeks already. :o(

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, that sucks, I hope they soon arrive :)

      Slet
  5. Time again to scroll up n down....(Lol)...Once again heart melting haul... <3 :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...