Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 23. april 2015

Pahlish Sailing The Hispaniola and Tropical Island Treasure, Buccaneers and Buried Gold coll. swatches

Today I have my two picks from the Pahlish Buccaneers and Buried Gold collection that came in with these cute skull labels.
Both are shown in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

First we have Sailing The Hispaniola:
Sailing The Hispaniola is a marvelous cobalt blue with a subtle holo.

Next we have Tropical Island Treasure:
Tropical Island Treasure is a bright aqua with tiny bonze flakes, it reminds me of a wild birds egg.
Do you like my picks - do you have a favorite?

See more Pahlish and hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

30 kommentarer:

  1. Both are pretty, but Tropical Island Treasure is my favourite of the two.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I find it difficult to choose - they are so different :)

      Slet
  2. I love Sailing The Hispaniola, it's gorgeous.:-)

    SvarSlet
  3. Lindos, mas esse verdinho é show!
    Amei ele.


    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  4. The first one is my pick :)

    SvarSlet
  5. These are both so gorgeous looking and I do love the bottle!

    SvarSlet
  6. Oh no, I totally missed the skull bottles :( Fortunatwely the polish isn't crazy holo too, then I would be devastated! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - there were other polishes than these two - just sayin' ;)

      Slet
  7. Awwww, they are both so pretty I can't decide which one is my favorite. The bright blue is gorgeous but I love the bird egg flakies, too!

    SvarSlet
  8. I really like both and finding it hard to pick a favourite from them! ;-) I'll pick both as being gorgeous :-D

    SvarSlet
  9. Love them both! And the label is sooooo cute :D
    Maybe I prefer just a tad the first one but the second one looks like turquoise, so lovely!

    SvarSlet
  10. I relly love those bottles :o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  11. i just can't overcome ho wcute the bottles are :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are - part reason why I bought them hahaha

      Slet
  12. Woooooohhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhmmmaazziinnng beauties on your nails. <3

    SvarSlet
  13. Sailing The Hispaniola is drop.dead.gorgeous! :-) I love it, just love it! :-)

    SvarSlet
  14. Love them both!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...