Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 30. april 2015

Paws by Eddie Don’t Pick The Daffodils, I’m Not Bikini-Ready, Skirts No Pantyhose, Spring 2015 swatches

Today I have 3 of the 5 polishes from the Pawsby Eddie Spring 2015 coll.
Paws by Eddie polishes all come with this little cute cat charm and the heart is painted with the same kind of polish as in the bottle!!
They are shown in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite. 

Don’t Pick The Daffodils:
Paws by Eddie Don’t Pick The Daffodils is a bright jade green shimmer polish.

I’m Not Bikini-Ready!:
Paws by Eddie I’m Not Bikini-Ready! is a metallic blue with a teal hue and a slight shift into both green and blue.

Skirts – No Pantyhose:
Paws by Eddie Skirts – No Pantyhose is a medium purple slightly metallic and shimmer. 
Do you like them, and what's your favorite?
I find it difficult to choose, but I probably go with Don’t Pick The Daffodils...

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. Oh Maria, such a hard choice to pick! I really like them all. They really are all gorgeous :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL it really is, I'm happy you like them :)

      Slet
  2. The first and the second one are my picks :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Svar
    1. They are - and the charm is so adorable :)

      Slet
  4. I really like the purple here, it is really sweet!

    SvarSlet
  5. These are so gorgeous! The middle one might just be my favourite.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have a hard time choosing, one of the first two :)

      Slet
  6. That purple is really something special.

    SvarSlet
  7. Beautiful, I love I’m Not Bikini-Ready! and No Pantyhose the most. :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. The purple polish is not a me-color but I like the other two shimmery lovelies!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Even if I love purple, in this case I also prefer the two others!

      Slet
  9. Nice bottle and I like the kitty on it, but these are still not my colours.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  10. My pick is Skirts – No Pantyhose :-)

    SvarSlet
  11. It's really hard to choose and I just can't pick one of these three super cute polishes. Love them! <3

    SvarSlet
  12. Three beautiful shades, I don't have a favourite one, here :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...