Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 15. april 2015

Smitten Polish A Bouquet of Warblers


Smitten Polish A Bouquet of Warblers is from the Flights of Fancy collection. It's a very pretty light blue holo with a super strong effect – both in the sun and other light settings, it’s really amazing! It’s very easy to work with, the dry time is good and you see it in two coats and a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this delicate blue holo?
I bought it from Hypnotic Polish!

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

32 kommentarer:

  1. Of course I like it. Not a single reason to dislike it. Very Beautiful.

    SvarSlet
  2. Did we make an agreement to post 'smitten' today? ;o)
    It's gorgeous, Maria.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. I love these kind of blue holos!

    SvarSlet
  4. Beautiful blue! I love how it's a strong holo and it still has a delicate colour that is for sure blue. I find when you start getting into lighter coloured holos they can start looking mostly silver with a hint of colour.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, the holo is so strong - I also agree, especially I find that true in pale blue shades...

      Slet
  5. Svar
    1. It is truly gorgeous, so I'm happy you think so :)

      Slet
  6. It is beautiful, I just don't know what does it have to do with warblers.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. There actually are Cerulean Warblers with this blue as part of their body...
      But yes, it is beautiful!!

      Slet
    2. See, I had no idea. I know them to be brownish and I've seen pics of yellow ones. Now I learned something interesting.

      Slet
  7. That's a spring blue if there ever was one :) Nice!

    SvarSlet
  8. I love how this warbler sings! :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. Oh my this really is a stunning light blue holo. I think I'm in love <3 :-D Gorgeous :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. Oh yes, I'm rather taken with this one!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are developing a taste for the lighter blues I think ;)

      Slet
  11. What a beatiful baby blue! Almost icy blue.

    SvarSlet
  12. Amazing holo! :)

    SvarSlet
  13. Your blues are taking my breath away!!! <3

    SvarSlet
  14. Amazing is the right word for this one!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...