Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 16. april 2015

Smitten Polish The Irish Rover and Whiskey in the Jar, St. Patrick’s Day Duo swatches

Smitten Polish The Irish Rover and Whiskey in the Jar was released as a St. Patrick’s day duo.

The Irish Rover:
The Irish Rover is a bold, bright green with semi matte/silky finish. Two coats without a top coat - farther down also WITH a top coat...

The Irish Rover with top coat:

Whiskey in the Jar:
Whiskey in the Jar is a cool-toned pastel green holo with a surprisingly strong effect! Two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like them - and if yes, which one do you prefer?

I bought them from Hypnotic Polish!

See hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

20 kommentarer:

  1. I prefer colour of Whiskey in the Jar, but I love the finish of The Irish Rover. It is striking.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, both are awesome in each their own way :)

      Slet
  2. Ah the Irish Rover does it for me!

    SvarSlet
  3. Both are really nice and lovely. I do prefer Irish Rover as is though, it's got a lovely satin finish :-D

    SvarSlet
  4. I like the first one best - and especially with topcoat :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Irish roverrrrr........love love love it... <3

    SvarSlet
  6. I like that Irish Rover, but I don't like Whiskey In The Jar - just because of the name. You know why :o(.

    Kind regards.
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  7. I prefer the first one, it's super pretty both matte and shiny *_*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's a beautiful two in one polish, isn't it!

      Slet
  8. Irish Rover is beautiful! And my husband would love the name of the second polish ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - it sounds like your and my husband share a passion ;)

      Slet
  9. I love The Irish Rover and I like it with and without top coat! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is pretty - and I think I prefer it with, but mainly because of my ridges LOL

      Slet
  10. Love them both equally :) I uberLOVE the holo one and I love its name - love that song, it has been my ringtone for a huge amount of time - but I feel the same way with that suede :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL when I was young that song was so hot just like any other Irish folk music, I have been singing this a lot over a pint of beer and other stuff :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...