Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 6. april 2015

Smitten Polish A Richness of Martins

Smitten Polish A Richness of Martins is from the Flights of Fancy collection. It's a beautiful lavender holo with a super strong effect – both in the sun and other light settings, but it also has a strong pink shift in some light settings – very unique. It’s very easy to work with, the dry time is good and this is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite. I love it!
It does not remind me of martins, but I am amazed by the super strong rainbow in such a delicate shade. 
I bought it from HypnoticPolish!

Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

25 kommentarer:

  1. This is really pretty, love the strong holo effect!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you also like it - I think it's gorgeous!

      Slet
  2. It is lovely and has such strong rainbow.

    SvarSlet
  3. The rainbows are indeed beautiful! :)

    SvarSlet
  4. What a stunner. I really love the colour and the holo effect! It looks super amazing :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. Looks great Maria! I am glad I will soon get the complete collection for Edgy Polish aswell :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I didn't know - feel free to use my photos Katarina!!

      Slet
  6. Even it's not my colour at all - it's beautiful.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  7. I love such sweet colors for spring! Very cute!

    SvarSlet
  8. Holo on delicate shade is always a plus! Lovely polish!

    SvarSlet
  9. Ohw love this soft shade combined with strong holo... <3

    SvarSlet
  10. Love the contrast holo effect/shade, great lacquer! :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...