Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 1. april 2015

Starrily Nebula swatches

Starrily Nebula is difficult to describe. I’ll give it a try anyhow and call it a slightly red and lavender leaning purple holo with a lot of super sparkly holo micro glitters. It is easy to apply (and remove), this is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite. 
It’s so sparkly and pretty - do you like it?

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. It is so sparkly, amazing!

    SvarSlet
  2. Magpie in me is happy - so much sparkle :D

    SvarSlet
  3. It's really nice and I love this colour :o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  4. A pretty shade and a special color!

    SvarSlet
  5. OMG this is super amazing. I love the colour and holo effect :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. The sparklier, the better :D I like this a lot!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...