Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 27. april 2015

Superchic Lacquer Crystal Blue Persuasion and Dumb Luck, Serendipity coll. swatches


This post brings you two of the beautiful neon pastels from the Superchic Lacquer Serendipity collection – I bought 4 of them and the next two I’m going to show on Wednesday.
Both are shown in 3 coats without a top coat as the finish is shimmery and silky matte – very unique. I do however show a macro shot of my index without and with top coat.

Crystal Blue Persuasion:
Crystal Blue Persuasion is a gorgeous and icy blue!
 Without top coat
 With top coat

Dumb Luck:
Dumb Luck is a beautiful jade green, so serene somehow…
  Without top coat
  With top coat
Do you like them?
I love them and find it difficult to choose my favorite of these two...

Here you have all four of my picks:


See my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

20 kommentarer:

  1. Love the sheen on both of these.

    SvarSlet
  2. I think they're both lovely! I like the last photo with the pastel skittle!

    SvarSlet
  3. I would go for Crystal Blue Persuasion ;) Dumb Luck would need to be a tad brighter, IMHO :) Can't wait to see more about Pleasant Surprise ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think I would too, it's such a beautiful blue!!

      Slet
  4. Amei o formato do vodrinho.
    Lindos.


    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  5. They are lovely pastels and the blue just shades it for me!

    SvarSlet
  6. I soooo love such pastel colors in spring! I have only one polish from Superchic Lacquer and should a have a better look at this brand.

    SvarSlet
  7. My favourite is Crystal Blue Persuasion and I like it with and without base coat! :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. The bottles are very beautiful, but they're not for me. Pastels....you know.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  9. These 2 are really nice as well. I'm loving the finish - I'm a sucker for that sort of finish :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I am too, even if I rarely wear these finishes because of my darn ridges...

      Slet
  10. What a beautiful Pastles are they! Crystal Blue Persuasion is awesome. And the bottles are so pretty. <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, they really are - and even if the bottles are "difficult to hold for photos", I also love them LOL

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...