Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 29. april 2015

Superchic Lacquer Law of Nature and Pleasant Surprise, Serendipity swatches

This post brings you two of the beautiful neon pastels from the Superchic Lacquer Serendipity collection – I bought 4 of them and the other two I already showed you HERE!
Both are shown in 3 coats without a top coat as the finish is shimmery and silky matte – very unique. I do however show a macro shot of my index without and with top coat.

Law of Nature:
Law of Nature is a bright neon pastel yellow.

Pleasant Surprise:
Pleasant Surprise is a shimmery light Tiffany box kind of shade.
Do you like them 
- and what's your favorite of the the four I have shown you..?

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.

My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

20 kommentarer:

  1. Perhaps the Crystal Blue... is my pick but I like all of them!

    SvarSlet
  2. That sheen is just so powerful. I love love love it. Can't pick a favourite colour because they are so perfect with that finish.

    SvarSlet
  3. I think I would pick the blue as my favourite, and I definitely vote for the shiny look - as you probably already know :)

    SvarSlet
  4. These are indeed lovely pastels!

    SvarSlet
  5. Both are really lovely and I like the finish they have :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, they are - and you are right about the finish!

      Slet
  6. This time I prefer Pleasant Surprise. Though the yellow is a very wearable shade, too.

    SvarSlet
  7. They really look very nice on you :o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  8. I think that my favourite is Pleasant Surprise :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...