Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 12. april 2015

The Never Ending Haul Story - Part 43


After months of posting my The Never Ending Haul Stories I'm finally quite up to date with them, so this are bottle shots of all the nail mail from March that I showed you one week ago right HERE - where you also see the names..
That means a break in the stories until after I have shown the nail mail from April - if I get any, that's it, do you think I do, or did I finally stopped buying polish...
It feels kind of strange having run out of these posts...

Nailmail from Pahlish and Elevation Polish - go back to the Nail Mail March in the link above to see names, if you want to...

Polishes for review from Hypnotic Polish! The Lilypads are not sold in this size,they are blogger samples...


My first polishes from Lacquester!

The pretty polishes with the adorable cat charms from Paws by Eddie!

Polishinail.com had a sale, so I shopped for the first time!

Two of the Spring holos and two from last summer from ILNP/I Love Nail Polish!

Massive nail mail from Hypnotic Polish <3

Ice Cube and Lavender Macaron from Mint Polish!

My first gorgeous polishes from Polish My Life!!

After the shocking news in the start of this post the often asked question: Will The Never Ending Haul Story continue?- really has become interesting....
Will Maria buy more polish?? Does she ever get enough - HAS she gotten enough???
Are you confused - you won't be after the next episode, IF there is going to be one....

Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. Oh...is that Smitten Polish Date Night, which you bought from Maria? If yes, it's fantastic. Right?

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It sure is - and yes, absolutely fantastic!!

      Slet
  2. Great haul as always :)
    You try so many new brands. It is seldom I do that at the moment :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have been trying quite a few new brands, it is fun :)

      Slet
  3. I wish I had the money to this much beauties!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well nail polish is pretty much what I spend money on except for food and stuff ;)

      Slet
  4. You'll never stop buying polish, I hope. :D

    SvarSlet
  5. I see Golden Roses here, you know I appreciate this cheap brand.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I know - so of course you spotted them instantly ;)

      Slet
  6. Definitely El Corazon and ILNP... :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. That is some super collection!

    SvarSlet
  8. So many beautiful pretties! Glam, El Corazon, ILNP... can't decide the ones I prefer!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Neither can I - so I'm glad they all are mine :)

      Slet
  9. Wohhhhh this haul is ammmmmm.....ammmmaaaazing ...mesmerizinggggg.... <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
  10. please don't stop buying new polishes, i love these posts :*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww, thank you so much - I need to buy more then ;)

      Slet
  11. Great haul! So many pretties once again :-D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...