Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 3. maj 2015

Nail mail April

These beauties all arrived in April...

April 4th:
The adorable Moo Moo's Signatures bottles comes in chiffon bags with embedded rhinestones and a tiny ball of the same material as the felted Moo Moo's <3
I have shown swatches of both already...

April 8th:
These  pretties are from the Paws by Eddie spring collection - and I showed swatches of them a few days ago.

April 9th:
I bought the entire Knockout coll. and three new El Corazon polishes from Hypnotic Polish - and I already have shown you swatches of all the Glam's...

April 13th:
These are my picks from the MOD Lacquer Mid Century Mod coll. - I have so far only shown swatches of one of them.
Colour Alike released a spring collection - 6 holos and 6 creams/shimmers. These are my picks,  and I haven't yet shown swatches of them.

April 17th:
My first ever Superchic Lacquer polishes, I have already shown swatches of all four of them...


Beauties from Pahlish, and you have seen swatches of the first two a few days ago!

April 20th:
Amazing nail mail from Hypnotic Polish - my picks from the Colors by Llarowe Pretty Woman collection!

Two pretties from Elevation Polish!

April 22nd:
Four beauties from Bear Pawlish!!

My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

30 kommentarer:

  1. Those CBLs look so gorgeous. Others are pretty too, but this lot really looks particularly lovely.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are - maybe the most beautiful this year so far!

      Slet
  2. Gorgeous collection of polish. loving the different shades but my favourite one is elevation.

    SvarSlet
  3. Many beauties, just like always. I'm glad to see Colour Alike among them.

    SvarSlet
  4. They look incredibly beautiful. :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. I have to stop reading your haul posts I get so jealous everytime!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I'm sorry to hear that - please come and visit, and maybe some of my polishes wants to move to Sweden ;)

      Slet
  6. Yay for these beauties :D

    SvarSlet
  7. Great nail mail! :-) Paws by Eddie are really so cute! :-) Blue Pahlish is wonderful :-) Elevation Polish Cloud Peak looks very interesting :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, they are really cute - the EP's are schedules for tomorrow :)

      Slet
  8. That's another great haul. It's hard to limit oneself, isn't it :)

    SvarSlet
  9. Oh My God! this haul is just beyond all the expressions...(Lol) still it's wow...amazing...breathtaking...incredible....blah blah blah.....What a haul Maria! <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. hahaha - I have a feeling you like what you see :D
      Thanks a lot!

      Slet
    2. Lolll...you said it right....but to be very frank I just love colors and nail polishes are my weakness...When I see such a lovely hauls and colors together the only word come out from my moth is Woowww...lol).. Normally I like all the polishes and when I don't like something I just don't comment on it....this way you can make out that there is nothing I like in it. I just can't say anything bad about nailpolish. ;-) Being such a big nail polish collector you can understand that. (lol)

      Slet
    3. WOW is a brilliant word for that feeling - and I really DO understand :)

      Slet
  10. So many beauties. Fortunately not so many for me ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I'm also hoping May will be a bit less plentiful!

      Slet
  11. Nice haul once again :-D You buy so many lovely polishes :-) I love seeing them altogether like this :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I do, way too many LOL - but I'm glad you like the sight of them, makes me feel batter about it :D

      Slet
  12. omg!!! i want't them all <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - sorry, you only can have a few :D

      Slet
  13. My eyes are currently heart shaped, know that!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...