Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 11. juni 2015

Fair Maiden Magic Carpet Ride and Kiss The Girl swatches


Today I have two of the four polishes I picked from the Fair Maiden Be Your Own Heroine collection. 

Magic Carpet Ride:
Fair Maiden Magic Carpet Ride is a Tiffany box kind of shade with a gorgeous golden/pink shimmer. It is a jelly and fairly sheer in the first coat but it builds up nicely in the second and that might be enough, but for these photos I added an extra. I didn’t use a top coat. The self leveling ability is really good.

Kiss The Girl:
Fair Maiden Kiss The Girl is from the Bee Your Own Heroine collection. It is a rose pink squishy holo with a very, very strong effect in the sun, and it’s visible in many other light settings. It is fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two without a top coat. The self leveling ability is super.
Do you like them - do you have a favorite..?

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

20 kommentarer:

  1. These look nice and work well with your skin tone, but coming so soon after several stunners on your blog they don't impress me.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - Vedrana the queen of the dark colors - but as you know I also am getting darker and darker in my taste ;)

      Slet
  2. Oh Maria I'm so confused LOL! I was loving the first one a lot then I scrolled down and saw the second!!! Both are amazing :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha - what a terrible problem Ananka ;)
      I'm happy you decided to like both ;)

      Slet
  3. They look lovely! Really like that first one - a lovely shade

    SvarSlet
  4. I really like the little flecks in the light blue one, that's really sweet.

    SvarSlet
  5. They both are gorgeous shades. <3

    SvarSlet
  6. Kiss The Girl ' sreally sweet :o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  7. Both are very pretty but the mint with the pink shimmer is beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  8. i think i need that magic carpet ride, right now *.*

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...