Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 4. august 2015

ILNP Paige, Ultra Holos swatches


INLP Paige is one of the new Ultra Holos released for summer 2015. It is a beautiful magenta pink holo with added holo micro glitters. The effect is super strong in the sun, and very highly visible in other light settings too. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it beautiful..?

I bought it from Hypnotic Polish!

Meet my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

29 kommentarer:

  1. The coolness of this shade suits you perfectly.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - I think you are right!

      Slet
  2. That's very pretty and super girly! :)

    SvarSlet
  3. OMG Maria it is wonderful :-D Love it :-D

    SvarSlet
  4. Very nice and sweet, I like it! :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. Svar
    1. You definitely need a bunch of ILNP's - definitely!

      Slet
  6. Oh yes, that is a real beauty!

    SvarSlet
  7. A stunner in a stunning collection! I need some ILNP too!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You definitely do - I hope you get some :D

      Slet
  8. Yes, it's very beautiful. :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. Quite a barbiepolish, really fun and bright!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm a Barbie Girl - hahaha - yes, it sure is :)

      Slet
  10. These ultra holos are just pure love.

    SvarSlet
  11. Go to www.ilnp.com and you can buy it directly from the woman who makes it. It is hand made I believe in Las Vegas. She has a lot of beautiful holographic polishes. She also makes top coats, they're all unique and beautiful.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...