Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 12. september 2015

Chanel Flamenco 10 swatches


Chanel Flamenco 10 was released at the same time as Tango 12, Salsa 13 and Samba 14 in 2000 or 2002 according to my research. Maybe Cha Cha 11 also belonged to this collection I have however contradicting info on that. The name of the collection also is unclear, some call it the Latin Dance collection, but it could be just a nickname.Flamenco 10 is a beautiful squishy and slightly raspberry-leaning red with a beautiful shimmer in blue, gold and other colors. It is easy to work with and this is two coats without a top coat. 
I love this old beauty - do you like it..?

My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

18 kommentarer:

  1. It is interesting, but not a favourite. The shimmer is lovely.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a pretty shimmer - and I really like the color too!

      Slet
  2. OMG <3 Such a wonderful color!
    on my WishList ;D
    xoxo

    SvarSlet
  3. This one has got the perfect name! It is really beautiful, such a great colour!

    SvarSlet
  4. It's a stunning red!!! And reminsme of one of my first polishes in my collection :)

    SvarSlet
  5. It's really something else isn't it :-D What a lovely polish. :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. This shimmery red is looking so fab on you. :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...