Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 27. september 2015

Colors by Llarowe Red Dawn and Window To My Soul swatches


Today I have two of the polishes from The Mysterious Vanishing Pigment collection from 2014. Both are very opaque in one coat, but they are shown in two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Tomorrow I’ll show two other polishes from the same collection.

Red Dawn:
Colors by Llarowe Red Dawn is a beautiful multi chrome holo shifting between purple, gold, red and more. 

Window To My Soul:
Colors by Llarowe Window To My Soul is a pink-rose-magenta holo with color shifting pigments, making it flash depending on the light and angle.
Do you like them - any favorites..?

Tomorrow I'll show two other polishes from The Mysterious Vanishing Pigment collection from 2014 - click right HERE!

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram


28 kommentarer:

  1. It's pretty, but i'm not impressed with the multichrome effect. It mostly looks like a nice red holo.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are not duochromes as such, they only have a dash of the dc pigments...

      Slet
  2. oh wow! so pretty and zhis amazing holo! woooow <3

    SvarSlet
  3. They're very similar, but the first one is the one I prefer =)
    Kisses

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are less similar en person - but close, yes :)

      Slet
  4. Window To My Soul looks like your kind of colour. However, I like Red Dawn better.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes and no at the same time - I also prefer Red Dawn!

      Slet
  5. Both are perfect for fall. I like a little bit better Red Dawn.

    SvarSlet
  6. They are both really nice, but I'm somehow drawn to Red Dawn more! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. I can't say which I prefer. I love red CbL's :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They have so many nice ones, that's so true!

      Slet
  8. I was lucky enough to get my hands on both of these gorgeous polishes :)

    SvarSlet
  9. Both are amazing shade! difficult to choose one! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...