Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 31. oktober 2015

F.U.N Lacquer Eternal Love (H) swatches


F.U.N Lacquer Eternal Love (H) is from the LE Love 2015 collection. It’s the holo version of the multi chrome Eternal Love with shifts in blues, purples, red and greens with added fine and micro holo glitters.
Do you feel eternal love towards Eternal Love (H)


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. It's truly awesome...and it's perfect to wear in festival season. :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. their polishes seem to be so awesome

    SvarSlet
  3. Dear Maria, I only say: I must have this nail polish!!!! :P

    SvarSlet
  4. It looks so sparkly, rich and festive.

    SvarSlet
  5. Wow just gorgeous. Love how to color shift are visible :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Not a great fan of multi chrome polishes but to be honest I was like WOW when I saw this one! Very pretty!

    SvarSlet
  7. I'm not quite convinced that I really like this polish. I'm not sure why either :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm also not quite convinced to be honest...

      Slet
  8. OMG what a polish and what a shift :-D You know me...anything iridescent :-D <3

    SvarSlet
  9. Ooh .....that looks a bit spectacular !

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...