Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 15. november 2015

A England Let Me In swatches


A England Let Me In is from the To Emily Bronte collection.
It’s a beautiful wine red holo – with the typical subtle but beautiful A England holo profile. It is opaque in one rich coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Will you let Let Me In into your collection..?


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

30 kommentarer:

  1. This is my second favorite from the collection, so pretty!

    SvarSlet
  2. This one is so gorgeous! :) My A- England wish list still grows... Let's see, when I have to order some. ^^

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  3. What a gorgeous colour, I like it a lot! :)

    SvarSlet
  4. For sure I would let it in ;-) It`s beatiful!

    SvarSlet
  5. My favorite of this collection! Gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  6. Svar
    1. It's so nice to see swatches that we already have = no temptation :D

      Slet
  7. Well, if it came to my window I'd let her in, but I wouldn't go looking for her in order to take her in. :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahahaha, let's hope she comes to your window then :D

      Slet
  8. This is gorgeous. I got the whole collection but still not tried it...sound familiar ;-) Haha I keep thinking of the Kate Bush song too :-D

    SvarSlet
  9. Love this color and i dont have it yet! It will be on my next order!

    SvarSlet
  10. Svar
    1. Hahaha, the little polish jumps right in :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...