Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 28. november 2015

Chanel Electra 02 swatches


Chanel Electra 02 is one of the Laque Cristalle – vernis a effects cristaux – crystal nail color, and it’s old, I just don’t know how old – do you?
So Electra is meant to be sheer and see-through and it gives a lovely and shimmery pink effect on the naked nail – enhancing it in a discrete way. 
My old stained and ridged nails are however not fit for this type of polish, so here I’m just showing it on two nails.
Excuse my stained nails, but imagine pretty nails with this lovely shimmer effect!


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

16 kommentarer:

  1. nice, but not my kind of nice... although i think it would look great over black :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I know it would be prettier layered - but I think this maybe was meant to be used like this :)

      Slet
  2. Que lindo este esmalte. Amei demais. Seguindo,m segue de volta?
    Tem post novo das tendências para o verão
    Te espero lá.
    Estilo.Quem tem?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - but I do not follow4follow - and please do not link spam...

      Slet
  3. This polish is very pretty. The secret of this type of top coat is finding a nice color combination to wear it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Of course I know that - but I'm pretty sure it was meant to be used like this :)

      Slet
  4. Can't say I like it, but I might if it were layered over some other colour.

    SvarSlet
  5. I actually like it worn like this. I can totally see myself wearing this (or rather: a cheaper dupe of it ;) with a darker colored stamp on it. That way it looks like negative space, but the flashes of pink are there to surprise someone who looks closer.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh yes, I like the idea of a darker stamping over it!

      Slet
  6. It really is gorgeous and has a lovely shimmer :-D

    I have that problem too, with my stained nails....sheer polishes don't look great on me! I am imagining it layered ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Me too - but I wanted to show it au naturel ;)

      Slet
  7. Wow, that's a fantastic shimmer! It's like the nails are like pearls!

    SvarSlet
  8. Love this transparent nail polish on you, it doesn't matter for the stained nails.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...