Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 25. november 2015

Fancy Gloss Royal Ruby swatches


Fancy Gloss Royal Ruby is a gorgeous magenta-leaning ruby red holo, it’s really beautiful, or rather it’s gorgeous LOL; who am I kidding ;)
It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't wonderful..?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram


22 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, what a beauty - it fits you!

    SvarSlet
  2. Você só usa esmalte lindo...meu Deus!!
    Maravilhoso.



    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  3. It's gorgeous indeed, I really like colours like this! <3

    SvarSlet
  4. It really is a lovely one for sure! Royal gem indeed :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. Hi dear Maria, what a gorgeous holo magenta here! I have to decide myself to apply some nail polish in these days :P
    Kisses and good night!

    SvarSlet
  6. This is absolutely awesome!! *keeps telling herself she has enough red holos... and doesn't believe it*

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...