Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 6. november 2015

Four shades of purple – Swatch Spam


Here you have 4 random purple shades from NYC and Mavala. NYC: 273 Midnight Lilac and 261 Pure Orchid + Mavala: 305 Samarkand and 30 Mexico.

Midnight Lilac:
NYC 273 Midnight Lilac is a beautiful lilac with a subtle shimmer, opaque in one coat, but this is two with a top coat.

Pure Orchid:
NYC 261 Pure Orchid is a pretty purple cream, and this is two with a top coat.

Samarkand:
Mavala 305 Samarkand is a beautiful medium purple cream. 

Mexico:
Mavala 30 Mexico is an eggplant purple with a subtle shimmer (only visible in the sun), just enough purple not to look black on the nails. I’m showing it in 2 coats with a top coat.
That's it - what do you think of these 4?


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. Mexico is the one I prefer! It is so elegant and it has a good coverage :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. Mexico is the shade of purple I like the most :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Midnight Lilac is not really my type of purple but the rest of them are :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Mexico is my kind of color and seeing this post I realized that I have an unused NYC polish :) Have a great day and weekend!

    SvarSlet
  5. Three some...Awesome... <3 :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. The last one is definitely my favourite, but all four suit you well.

    SvarSlet
  7. pure orchid is def my fvaourite

    SvarSlet
  8. What a glorious selection. The first one would be my pick of the bunch but they are all rather gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I thought that might be your favorite!

      Slet
  9. Nice purples! I like the 1st and last - great shimmers <3 :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, they really have beautiful shimmers!

      Slet
  10. Generally Mexico, but today Pure Orchid! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...