Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 12. november 2015

Girly Bits Abracapocus and Rica Vampire Sangria swatches


Today I have the 2 last of the 8 polishes from the October 2015 Beauty Quartet Box + 4 – Halloween edition: Trick or Treat, a limited edition with only 50 boxes.
Philly Loves Lacquer and Smokey Mountain Lacquers celebrated their one-year anniversary of the Beauty Quartet Box by making a super-sized box – the BQB+4.
It included 8 exclusive limited edition bottles of nail polish from Philly Loves Lacquer, Smokey Mountain Lacquers + the guest indie makers: Rica, Dollish Polish, Gothic Gala Lacquers, Love Angeline, Girly Bits and My Indie Polish.

Girly Bits Abracapocus:
Girly Bits Abracapocus is a beautiful both khaki and sage leaning green holo with orange, green, purple and black micro/holo glitters. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite. Much to my surprise I really fell in love with it!!

Rica Vampire Sangria:
Rica Vampire Sangria is a gorgeous, wine red leaning magenta holo with golden micro flakies that gives it an interesting finish. You see it in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
These two last ones are my favorites of the 8 - what was your favorites..?


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

16 kommentarer:

  1. Abracapocus is amazing holo! :O I like it! :)

    SvarSlet
  2. I think the Rica here is my favourite of the bunch. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It was the reason I bought the box - but Abracapocus also really won my heart!

      Slet
  3. Abracapokus looks very interesting and unique!

    SvarSlet
  4. So, you saved the best for last. I like them both, but I love Abacapocus. :)

    SvarSlet
  5. I like both of them, but Girly Bits Abracapocus is my choice today :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. They are beautiful. My favourite is Abracapocus. :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Both are really nice but the first one is different and interesting. I do like it a lot :-D

    SvarSlet
  8. love abracapocus, both the look and the name :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...