Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 29. november 2015

Glam Polish It's Alive, Darkly Dreaming coll. swatches

Glam Polish It’s Alive is from the Darkly Dreaming collection fall 2015 inspired by Dexter. The collection has 9 polishes, all dark, scattered holo shades with ultra holo glitter and shimmering glass flecks. 
It is a beautiful cold toned green, I like it very much. It is fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I like this green - do you?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

18 kommentarer:

  1. That's an instant christmas tree, decorations and all :)
    I like it!!

    SvarSlet
  2. Wow what a very gorgeous green Maria :-D Sorta festive too with the sparkles I think ;-)

    SvarSlet
  3. I really like it, yes. So much sparkleness on the nails, yay!

    SvarSlet
  4. Hi dear Maria, this is not the kind of colour I prefer BUT is is so sparkling this nail polish!!! *__*

    SvarSlet
  5. Never gets boring, since this is my favorite color!

    SvarSlet
  6. i'm still not sure if it reminds me of mermaids or christmas tree ;)

    SvarSlet
  7. Lovely. This collection looks like a winner to me.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...